Friday, January 8, 2016

Tres Spa turns 7 or is that 8?

Once again, Tres Spa's birthday came and went and I totally blew it! I had no announcement and no celebration. No fan fair no cake with glowing candles. It came and went. I don't think I even tweeted it. It got lost in the shuffle of holidays and the final push to the year end.

But once the dust settled and I had a moment to catch my breath I realized I missed Tres Spa's birthday yet again. Then I stopped to count how many years. Then I had to double count and I still got it messed up! You see, there is the date I filed the Corporation and the date I launched the website, and the date I was officially open and selling product, but even before the product I was doing consulting. So how old is Tres Spa really? 8 But if we want to split hairs and say how old is the Products division, then 7.

So Tres Spa, Personal Care in Harmony with Nature is now 7 years old. What an amazing time it has been and I am wonder struck when I think of where it had started and where it is now. But I did not get here all by my lonesome. As a Solopreneur the responsibility and work all falls squarely on your shoulders, but I didn't do it all on my own. So many people contributed in one way or another that I am wonder struck and deeply moved when I replay the reals of time in my memory.

The best way I can describe it is from a recent trip to the ocean. We were watching the sun set and I just became transfixed on the sand when the waves would pull away. You see there was all this activity going on and the rush of the waves as they demanded attention. Even the sudden surge as the waves pulled away from the shore. But there it was this magnificent glorious dance of light and texture at just the right point of push and pull, give and take and surrender. The water would thin and the sand would roll just enough so the light could show the golden brilliance of this endless dance.

Here, let me just show you.

 Enjoy this bit of Harmony in Nature written by my Roger for Tres Spa. 

Thank you for being part of my endless dance!

Get the inside scoop on specials and other announcements from Tres Spa Subscribe Here!

Of course, our website is always open so stop by any time www.tresspa.com

If you like it, share it!



Have something to add? Comment below

No comments:

Post a Comment